Native Ideals, Arlee, MT

Native Ideals, Arlee, MT

Friday, June 20, 2014

See You All Later (Triste Voyage)

We are taking off and I am kind of sad to leave our new friends Rebecca and Bryce. I love the conversations and laughs we have shared: and the way they have welcomed us into their lives. I am not going to go into detail because we will blog about it, but it is a matter of getting used to building relationships just to ride away after a few weeks-- over and over again. In a way this trip is kind of sad, but i can hope someday we are all in the same place again laughing and catching up on good times. We have promised to keep in touch and I believe we will. 

We have created enough memories with all of the amazing friends we have made that we will remember them regularly. We (as in the tripod) have a good amount of time to just sit and reminisce. The memories we have whether they are from the "good ole' days" or last week. they usually leave us laughing. I am grateful for all of my old and new friends-- the memories we share are what makes this easier. You guys can not hide from us we love you too much. For now, all I can say is, we'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment